clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moon Mosaic

After receiving some advice from some members of the QCUIAG email group, and some lessons learned while photographing the last batch of images that I had taken 2 days ago, I decided to take another batch of images and glue them all together with a program called "iMerge", which was specifically designed to do what I did with the following image.

The moon is about 8 days old, the images were taken just after sundown, Eastern time.  64 individual images were used to create the mosiac you see here:


This is by far the best quality image that I have taken so far.  I think it turned out pretty good, actually.  Again, click on the image for a full sized view.  This is one large picture.  The only issue I am seeing are what seem like diagonal lines toward the bottom of the image.  Leave a comment as to your thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment