clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Image Processing - Still Learning

I was playing around with Paint Shop, and there is an excellent noise reduction filter in it.  With it, one can sharpen quite a bit more, and use the noise filter to get rid of some of the finer artifacts.  I was working with this image:
This image is posted down the blog a ways, you might recognize it.  I was talking about the focus on the telescope.

After doing some noise reduction and sharpening, I ended up with this image:
I also did a little contrast enhancement and a few other things I dont remember now, but it is a good deal sharper and detailed than the original.

1 comments:

Lupu Victor said...

Nice picture.I'm still learning too...

Post a Comment