clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Individual craters

It was windy last night, almost a full moon, and I couldnt keep the telescope from bouncing around.  Nevertheless, I took some images, but did not capture the entire moon.  I did take some nice individual crater frames that I'd like to post here.  I took another photo of the region around Plato:

The next image shows the western edge of Mare Humboldtianum on the horizon, with crater Endymion making a prominent showing.  Atlas and Hercules are also showing nicely, as well as Mare Frigoris.

The next image is the area around Mare Crisium.

0 comments:

Post a Comment