clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More Saturn- Felt on Dew Shield

This time I checked the lens when I finished, and there was no sign of frost on the objective.  However, again, the images are not what I expected.

Here is one still from each avi I shot.  Various numbers in each stack, different camera settings, etc







The first image isnt real bad, but they appear to get progressively worse.  Thing is, I dont think seeing was all that bad, so I'm not certain I know what I'm doing wrong.  By looking at the last 2 images however, I wonder if perhaps my clock drive is vibrating the telescope enough to cause a blur..  Next time I image, ill shoot a set without it running.  Also, the blueish color is how they all turned out, I did some color modification on a few of the images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment