clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Copernicus Area

Had a long photography session this evening.  Shot probably an hour's worth of AVI's.  There is enough there to keep me busy for a few days.  I'll post different areas of the moon that I had photographed in the next several days.  However, not to leave you hanging, I'll put up a couple of images right now:

Here are the camera settings for this image:
[Logitech Webcam C160]
Resolution=640x480
Frame Rate (fps)=5.00
Colour Space / Compression=RGB24
Exposure=-3
Brightness=166
Contrast=58
Saturation=0
Sharpness=0
WhiteBalance=5640
BacklightCompensation=0
Gain=0
Taken with the red filter.

Here is another from the same AVI with a little heavier processing and different stacking arrangement:

 I'm not sure which I like better.

Processing done in Registax 6.  No other processing was done on these images.   There were 500 frames taken, and I cutoff to 95% quality.

One thing I will make mention before I forget:  I did some work on the clock drive before these images were taken.  One of the intermediate gears was loose and wobbling, which I tightened up, and the tracking shows much less movement now.  I believe the clock drive is tweaked as best I can make it, the images were steady on the screen.  Seeing was about a 6 on a scale of 0 to 10.

Here is an image from a different avi:
 Here are the details on this one:

[Logitech Webcam C160]Resolution=640x480
Frame Rate (fps)=10.00
Colour Space / Compression=I420
Exposure=-6
Brightness=190
Contrast=38
Saturation=0
Sharpness=0
WhiteBalance=5640
BacklightCompensation=0
Gain=0

There is less contrast on this one, it needs a little more work, but its too late tonight to work on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment