clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Crater Proclus

A crater that stands out when photographing the first quarter but is rather small is Proclus.  Up till now, I didnt think I could do a sharp and close enough image to make it worthwhile to try to make it a subject for visual observation.  Well, I finally attempted it, but it was taken in this post under a crescent moon, so the ray structure is not fully visible.  I will, no doubt target this area again.  I was experimenting with the "drizzle" function in Registax 6, and created a 2X image and cropped the area around the target.  Here is the 2X image, then the full frame.



And now for the enhanced raw frame:


0 comments:

Post a Comment