clear sky chart

Job 9:9

Job 9:9-10
9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion,
the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
10 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted.
NIV

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Saturn 7/20

Was working on the telescope today, I removed the objective from the cell and checked to make sure the lenses were in correctly.  Also cleaned them up some, there was some dirt between the lenses.  I took it out and tested on Saturn, but Saturn was quite low, and the humidity was very high, so the transparency was not great.  I took 3 AVI's, and these are the images I was able to get.



These actually arent bad considering how bad the conditions were.

Also, I was having a problem with my XP laptop with Sharpcap.  It would not capture, so I took the Windows 7 machine out, but I have less control over the camera with that pc, most notably with the color balance, and I could not zoom, so I was stuck with what I had got.

0 comments:

Post a Comment