Last night, 6/10/13 we had a short period of clear sky, so I set up the 6" Celestron Newtonian and attached the Starshoot G3 and imaged until the clouds blew in. This is the first color image so far which I was able to take with the new camera. The image consists of 5 frames each, through blue and red filters. I did not have time for a set of green exposures, so I used the "Synthesize Green from Red and Blue" tool in Noel Carboni's Astronomy Tools.
The camera appears to do a decent job, really. The stars are smaller than they would be using the dslr, especially on small objects. I am happy with the resolution, even though the max resolution is on the order of 752 X 582 pixels.